Titans Concept

TheGortonFisherman

The lack of red really bothers me. And with this latest update, you added the yoke, yet the sleeve caps are still different colored. This uniform looks like it doesn't know what it wants to do with each component of the design.

Do you want to see this with no sleeve cap striping??? I can do that. And if you'd like me to squeeze red in I can try, it's just that these colors work nicely together and throwing a warm color into the 2 cool colors will really throw off the design

That looks much better. But for some technical help - the rear and nose bumpers on the helmet aren't colored - either black or white. Same for the facemask clips. Plus, don't even worry about coloring the belt loops. Keep them the same color as the pants. Color the belt if you want, just not the loops.

Other than that, it looks a lot better.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

One more edit: after mocking these jerseys on a football videogame (All Pro Football 2k8) I realized the balance was off, especially in the away jersey. To fix this, I went and and added navy pants, and changed the sock color to Columbia blue. I hope you like this stuff, and C+C is always welcome.

XhYIGjr.png

eAwRigB.png

t8L9zT8.png

tw23amm.jpg

FRaWGh8.jpg

D867dsh.jpg

qgwV7uR.jpg

EDIT: Finished up the possible combos on the uniform

Archived