Miami Valley Braves Jersey

peckj22

Background - I'm a high school student that does some design in his free time. Although I'm somewhat decent with graphic design, logo stuff is not my forte (the pen tool is my enemy, I don't have Illustrator..the list goes on). I also play baseball. My summer team (club team, AAU team, whatever you may call it) is newly formed this year and we need uniforms. We're the Braves (not my idea, and obviously may garner some "Braves = Indians..You're horrible, civil rights!" but) so I'm trying to design some uniforms. Like I said, I'm not good with logos, so this is literally a font combined with stroke and some minor edits to the stroke to make it look better. The colors are red, white, and blue. I'm not sold on the white jersey (with the camo) but we want some type of "special" uniform to wear on Sunday's for tournament play. I'm not sure what else to do (I may go with a "Stars and Stripes" type feel" like the MLB, just for something different)

Anyways, these are the "designs"

6mfrOUU.png

The problem is, I can't find a good hat design. I'm not talented enough with logos to make script "MVB" for the hat, but I think that may be the only option. Any help is encouraged.

If anyone wants to experiment, here's the PSD that contains the logo. Feel free to mess around and create something awesome ;)

https://www.mediafire.com/?24te5eoufcfv6bx

ALSO: Thanks to JayJaxon on DeviantArt for the really nice template that I used!

ALSO 2: The font I used was "Ballpark Weiner" on DaFont

EDIT 3: This is the "Stars and Stripes" Edition that I created..

BBLzx6P.png

As a guy from Miami Valley, I appreciate this post. Roadrunner is right about the camp font being better. An idea could be to make an arrow running at an angle below the words "Miami Valley" or "Braves."

What do you mean?

I mean how the tomahawk is on the Atlanta Braves logo except with an arrow.

image.png

• 3 months later...

Archived