The Emerald Specter Premier League (Halo and Real Olympia)

EmeraldSpecter

I like it, especially the angle of the cheekbones, but I have two critiques. First, the line forming the bottom of the banana extends past the edge of the skull, which looks sloppy. Second, I'm not so sure about the teeth. The gold ones stand out too much. I'm not sure if it's because they have shading and none of the other teeth do, or because the gold is too bright and it needs to be made a bit more subtle, but they don't look like they're attached to the rest of the logo.

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Knightsquare... because work screwed my day YET AGAIN.

Knightsquare_2015.png

I like it, especially the angle of the cheekbones, but I have two critiques. First, the line forming the bottom of the banana extends past the edge of the skull, which looks sloppy. Second, I'm not so sure about the teeth. The gold ones stand out too much. I'm not sure if it's because they have shading and none of the other teeth do, or because the gold is too bright and it needs to be made a bit more subtle, but they don't look like they're attached to the rest of the logo.

I wasn't sure about the shading part... should I go with solid darker color or lighter? I can also outline them in black, but I think that would make that worse for standing out...

I would think that you should shade all of the teeth rather than removing the shading from the gold ones. I also suspect that it would look better as a soft curved line starting at the top left and going down and to the right. The logo has a lot of curvy lines in it, but the teeth and the shadows there are all straight.

championship_banners_sig_by_verasthebruj

History of a Fictional Football League (1989)

Thread - Logos - Uniforms - History

Shamrock Celtic is decidedly going to be the cross with the leaves and the circle. I'm also leaving Wordsmiths due to the fact that I can't think of anything better than that. Now, I present to you, the first logo for Vulcan FC... and hopefully THE logo, because I like the way this turned out. I may end up doing some gradient rather than the sharp lines for the background but I wanted to see how the sharp lines turned out.

VulcanFC_20151.png

Archived