Basketball Tops/Shorts Colors

Island_Style

I've wondered how exactly this trend emerged in basketball. Another one is why white uniforms came to be worn by the home team in basketball, while in football the home team generally wears the team color jerseys and the away team wears white.

I've always wondered about that too, especially considering the home team in basketball would want to show off their colors to the hometown fans.

I've wondered how exactly this trend emerged in basketball. Another one is why white uniforms came to be worn by the home team in basketball, while in football the home team generally wears the team color jerseys and the away team wears white.

I've always wondered about that too, especially considering the home team in basketball would want to show off their colors to the hometown fans.

I went to a 76ers game last month, first ever nba game live, and they wore their colored (blue) uniforms at home, it does make more sense, I felt like the hornets in white looked bland btw.

Of the big four, the NFl is the exception. AL/NL white at home, NBA is, NHL used to be.

I like the way the chl does it, half and half.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Kansas St. used to have lavender jerseys and purple shorts.

RJqaEug.jpg

They revive this one every few years. The last time they wore them was in the 2008-09 season I believe.

356233786.jpg

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

Archived