A tour of Kauffman Stadium

Ez Street

NL

Wrigly Field ("purest" baseball field on earth and the ivy)

PNC Park (view the stadium has)

Dodger Stadium (the prescription athletic turf and something else)

Coors Field (altitude and brewery in stadium)

SBC Park (splash landing) i think it was SBC

Coors Field is really nice. It fits in with the city rather nicely and it's quite cool how they did the row of purple seats to show where a mile above sea level is.

IUe6Hvh.png

I live smack down in the middle between Kansas City and Saint Louis and while the atmosphere at Busch is much, much better i like Kaufmann alot, i remember my dad and his friend took me there when i was five and i remember actuallyu being above the dugout to watch a game, closest i ever came till i got older, but that memory kept me going there even though i'm a Cards fan all the way through, like everyone in this state.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

EZ,

great shots of the game - I'll be using the scoreboard as my background too.

josh_j182, if your in town give me a call,

But the question remains, did you eat at Arthur Bryant's while you were in town???

Arthur Bryant's is good, Gates is better *IMO*. Let's hook up, I live in Raytown, the SE part of KC - 12 minutes South of the "K". Send me a PM and we can set up a time to hook up.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived