Manitoba United

wquarton

5SQiPes.png

Statue sits on top of manitoba legistlature in Winnipeg and is a symbol of prosperity and wealth, also the gateway to the west of Canada. Lines in the background represent a provencher bridge, a prominent landmark in Winnipeg(the provinces capital) C/C welcome

This looks really cool, but not really for a soccer crest (that's what I'm guessing you made this for.) The letters in the font are very close together, and the T's are toching other letters. Also, the statue thing and stuff seems very much based on Detroit City FC, and that looks not so soccer-y either.

Guest darkpiranha

Agree with Htown on his comments, and want to add that at first (and most) glances, the bottoms of the bushel of wheat he's holding come together at his groin to form a dangling shape that I don't think you intend.

Something that might be interesting to try is to take that same basic sculpture, and make it a soccer player. Just a bit of tweaking and he could be about to be kicking a golden ball.

I also don't like the font at the bottom. This is nice, but it doesn't look like it belongs to a soccer club. It looks like it could be a museum's logo, but it is nice.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived