Vancouver Canucks Concept

Rollins Man

This is my canucks concept. I first wanted to keep the striping as consistent as possible, secondly I wanted to make the dark blue there main color and their current main color replace the green, just never been a fan. Lastly I decided to change the color of the whale to black so it actually looks like a killer whale and so it doesn't get lost on the home jersey.

Canucks_zpsiwrzfn4h.png

I like the idea of making the whale in the logo black, like it is in real life, but then it is the only black anywhere on the jerseys. If you want to stick with the two-tone blue/white color scheme, I wouldn't change the whale to black. Or, you could try to add black somewhere on the jerseys to match the logo. The design of the jerseys, however, is good.

GoDaddy%2BBowl_sig.png

This is nice, but I think that the green in the Vancouver color scheme sets them apart from other teams in the league. This looks too much like a Winnipeg Jets jersey with Canucks logos on it.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived