Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Ohio Bobcats and Ball State added

oldschoolvikings

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Nevada Wolfpack added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - TCU Horned Frogs added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Fresno State added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Texas State Bobcats added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - UCLA added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Baylor added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Kansas and Oklahoma State added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Houston Cougars added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Kansas State added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Colorado State added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Tulane added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Kent State added

Back in the early 80's (yes... I'm old) I got invited with a couple of friends on a football recruiting visit to the U of Cincinnati to watch the Bearcats play the Ohio University Bobcats.  We got to hang out in the locker room pregame, got fed Big Macs brought by some cheerleaders, then watched OU beat UC, which wasn't what everyone there thought was going to happen.  (Full disclosure, Cincinnati had zero interest in me, they were hot to sign a friend of mine to an offer sheet as a LineBacker and invited two of his teammates, of which I was one, to come along to insure my buddy would come.) Anyway, I never forgot the awesome uniforms that the early 80's Bobcats wore... cross Oklahoma with Clemson, and paint it green. Super nice. This dingy picture doesn't do it justice...spacer.png

Anyway, I've been eternally underwhelmed with everything they've worn the century.  Try this...

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Ohio Bobcats added
  • oldschoolvikings changed the title to Oldschoolviking's college football concepts - Ohio Bobcats and Ball State added

Love the fact that you gave Dancing Charlie a red helmet! However, the fact that the helmet has no stripe makes it underwhelming. That whole third jersey feels like a 49ers pastiche. I feel like doing the white numbers with a black outline (a la the 2010s unis) would add some more character and give it a distinctive Ball State look.

rAUPGPZ.png