High School football hand drawn jersey concepts

ckunz

Hi everyone this is my first topic on sportslogos.net. To introduce my topic a little bit; the high school that I attend right now (Lehi High School Pioneers with colors of purple and white, lhs.alpineschools.org) is splitting its senior class next year because of an over flow of students. A new high school is being built for next years school year. The name of the new school is Skyridge High School with a falcon as the mascot and colors of burnt orange and steel grey. The logo has been released (shs.alpineschools.org if you want to check it out). I have talked to the principal of the new school and even though he and a graphic designer already produced a logo and such, he said he would like to see the concepts that I have created.

That is essentially what I want this thread to be. As the title suggests, these are hand drawn football jerseys. I have never used Inkscape or Paint to make uniforms before. I print off Nike templates and then draw my designs and fonts before I color them. I have created a home and away jersey to go along with a logo and word mark. I wanted to show them off here before I sent them in to the principal.

I am a newby to this site therefore I don't know how to add links or pictures onto my threads. So before I put up any of my concepts, I need to know how to add pictures and such. If someone could help me do that it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Archived