Rate the Concept  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

US Soccer Copa America

When a team is celebrating the anniversary of something they will usually use classic jerseys, just look at the Canadiens 100th, the Ducks' 20th, and so on. For the 100th anniversary of the Copa America, US Soccer did not do this. So I came up with this concept. The home is very clean and a bit similar to the US's 2013 kit, which was a throwback to the US's Original soccer kits in 1930. After seeing the actual away kits that the US will wear which feature red and blue split sleeves and a black base I came up with this more traditional split kit. Ultimately, with US Soccer releasing their newer, cleaner, crisper logo, I think kits like these would be the perfect bring in the new era of US Soccer.

Let me know what you guys think, I set up a poll so feel free to vote. I am open to creative criticism so throw any suggestions out there.

Please don't bother telling me the font looks bad because I know. I am a bit of a stickler for using the correct font and since I could not find the actual font the US will use this summer to download, I copy and pasted the font from an image and re sized and recolored it.

I did do previous US Soccer concepts, the home concept I did can be found here and the away concept I did can be found here

Copa%20final%20copy_zpsjzpgmiqo.png

logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png signature%20copy_zpstrwmpyrx.png logo%20copy_zpszsofp1gh.png

@D_Parky

These are immeasurably better than the actual jerseys the US just unveiled. They go with the new crest perfectly, and have a bit of classic, timeless design. I love the concept of the split away kit - the color balance of the entire kit is perfect, and blue/red split shirts are always visually striking.

Archived