MLB SuperCard

tiger13x

Not sure if anyone plays the IOS apps NHL or WWE SuperCard, but I have always wanted to work on a project that would bring all the goodness of those games to my favorite sport, Major League Baseball!

My friend and I had worked on a template to make "cards" for this planned game...which look like this...

9qwc4o.png

The template took a bit to make, but changing the players, logo and font around don't take that long. 

Around 10 player cards are done so far, I will post more later.

Heres a little background on the planned internet game that would revolve around these cards;

There are five tiers of cards

Basic - the lowest level, your bench players, minor leaguers...you get the gist 

Rare - guys who aren't that bad, but maybe not all that good either

Ultra Rare - the middle tier, there are some solid players in this group

Epic - the really good players, consistent talents (the card pictured above is in this tier)

Legendary - these guys are awesome, the stars of the game

These cards are acquired for "playing" games, collecting cards, achieving new ranks and taking part in tournaments and contests!

Then there are these numbers on the cards...

CTL (control), BRK (break) and VEL (velocity) are the three stats that pitcher cards use to get the hitters out. 

Im not going to go into the actual formula for calculating, because this is a design board.

I AM LOOKING FOR HELP WITH THIS PROJECT, IF YOUD BE INTERESTED IN HELPING ME MAKE CARDS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

The psd file is here http://www.mediafire.com/download/5btf0p8y55nme9y/card.psd

Cheers!

iejdlc.png

7 of the Fastest in the NFL

"The Player Formerly Known As Mousecop"

Archived