Knights logo

R3G

Just working on a logo for my AAU team. Wanted to get feedback. Might do some others for the same team too.

Knights PNG.png

signature.png

Check out my Instagram page! 9.5k strong! @RileyGissemanArt

I like what you got going on here. My feedback would be:

• Try executing the eye slit using only the two tones in the knight. Maybe one side of the triangle extends the dark side and the other has the light shade above it?
  • Maybe get rid of the top of the triangle shape holding the text and ball. Cut it off either at the knight's shoulders or the text. That should help to pull the elements together.
  • If that shape below the type is a ball, maybe it should be a little more literal. If you didn't mention AAU, I don't think I'd read it as a ball at all.
  • If you changed the eye slit, you could drop the dark tone in the ball and get the whole logo down to three colors.

Good work overall and super original. Also very on trend and minimalist.

Here I come with my suggestions:

1. I cannot see the eye slit on the left side of the logo because of the black on black. Maybe change the color of the eye slit all together and it would work out well.

2. To follow up on what @NICnoK touched on about the ball, I agree with this. Maybe put an AAU on top of the ball to distinct it a little more.

3. I think the spikes on the knight are just misplaced. Maybe try wiping those out and add a sword or maybe even chestplates.

Other than that, it's a good logo.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Here it is updated with your C&C, minus making the head larger, I'm gonna have to work a little bit more to fix that. Thanks guys! I was also forced to add "dark" so just as quick as the fourth color was eliminated, it's brought back. Any Ideas on that?

Knights.png

signature.png

Better, but it still needs work.

1. The word "DARK" just feels squished in there, try and find a better place to put it on the logo.

2. The eyeslit is still partially unseeable, still try and lighten it to make it see able.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

So I'm gonna actually do some more teams for our AAU basketball league. Next one is the Reapers, the "red" team of the bunch.

Reapers.png

signature.png

Archived