Baseball Mogul uniforms

MCM0313

Mods: Feel free to place this in the appropriate forum if this isn't it.

I used to love Baseball Mogul, but it bothered me that all the teams and players looked the same. Beginning with Baseball Mogul 14 (paradoxically, the 2013 version of the game), players can design team uniforms in a limited fashion. Choices are limited to hat color, shirt color, pants color, and pinstripe color (I believe pinstripes can be turned on and off as well). That opens up another world in terms of the visual aspect of the game (although I wish they'd include sock color for all uniforms, and shirt and pants stripes for non-pinstriped ones). I'm wondering if I should get it now - it's only $25. I loved the career play and the wide variety of pitches available on the old games, plus of course the historical aspect of it, and I'm sure those have only gotten better in the intervening years.

So, for those who have BBMogul 14 and later...do the uniform design options expand any in the later games? Do 15 and 16 have any huge updates that make them worth the extra money? How much do the custom unis improve the visual aspect? Do any of them have custom logos or stadium backdrops enabled? Any input is much appreciated.

Archived