Columbus Blue Jackets Concept Logo (w/ Uniform Options)

OhioSportsMan61

On September 4, 2016 at 11:07 PM, chcarlson23 said:

Definitely option D. It has that CBJ sleeve-length yokee feel without the actual sleeve-length yoke look... (If that makes sense :D)

I definitely get what you're saying with the yoke. I tried to take it a step further by adding a red and white outline, but it didn't look too good :(

On September 5, 2016 at 1:13 AM, Zeus89725 said:

Still D. B is good, but as everyone said before, the waist stripe makes it perfect.

Any chance we'll see that template in the future?

My only concern is that the waist stripe is a bit too much since there is so much going on with the arms. It sort of clutters the front of the jersey up.

And I thought about submitting the template to mockup arena, but I decided against it. Sorry! I've never really been in to releasing my templates to the public, it sort of separates my work from the rest.

On September 5, 2016 at 1:16 AM, worcat said:

I love option B. It's clean and effective. D is too much

17 hours ago, TRoyConcepts said:

Everyone is switching from B to D, but after seeing the player model, I prefer B to my original choice of D

I think I agree with you guys. I really like D at first, but the openness of the bottom half of the jersey is really clean cut imo. Plus, it is a modern take and fits in with what Reebok/Adidas have been releasing over the past year or two.

17 hours ago, sparky chewbarky said:

Great job on these Ohio...

I'm old school, so I prefer "D"...but that's a personal preference.

One isn't necessarily better than the other...they're both good.

Nice work.

Thank you Sparky!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Archived