Looking For Some NHL 17 EASHL Identity Help

dhamen0420

If you haven't tried it yet, the new customization features in NHL 17 are a dream come true for people on this site. Minus the logo limitations, the options are great. Anyways I have created a EASHL team and I am looking for some identity help. I wanted to go with a traditional name (City_Nickname) but that doesn't fit the online norm, so I went with the Fightin LumberKings, wanted to add the ' to the end of Fightin but the game wouldn't allow it. Yes the name is odd, but if you see some of the names online it fits in perfectly. I am going to use the throwback skating Lumberjack from the Canucks as the main logo and it has an Axe as a secondary logo. Anyways I am struggling with a color scheme and wanted some input from the board. I am thinking something rustic because of the lumberjack logo, but I just can't find anything that sticks. Here are a few choices I have thrown at it, have tried over 5 combos so far.

Black, Hunter Green, Orange, White

Black, Yellow, Light Blue, White

Navy, Columbia Blue, Silver, White

Maroon, Columbia Blue, Yellow, White

Black, Orange, Columbia Blue

I am looking for something unique, any help or inspiration is greatly appreciated!

"Roll Along"

Archived