DEL (Nike) rebrand

b0ss pls

If DEL had a deal with Nike.

Augsburger Panther

adler.png

Adler Mannheim

adler.png

18 hours ago, b0ss pls said:

Augsburger Panther

adler.png

Adler Mannheim

adler.png

I would go into more detail about each team

On 12/11/2016 at 11:54 PM, b0ss pls said:

Augsburger Panther

adler.png

Adler Mannheim

adler.png

I hate the Augsburg logo without the wordmark, especially as a primary, so I'm happy with anything that brings it back. That being said, on your darks, portions of the logo get lost, in the jersey. I would suggest a thicker outline, to visually distinguish them.

Archived