STL Blues Concept (UPDATE 1)

JB Designs

Hey, Guys!

Getting back into the swing of things now that the semester is over.

This concept centers around the musical identity of the blues with the striping drawing inspiration from the 5 lines and 4 spaces of the treble clef and a slightly-recolored horn secondary logo making a return. 

As title suggests, I am starting to tire of the limitations of paint.net, specifically surrounding logo creation and pixelation of images and angled striping. As such, in addition to C&C if you guys have any suggestions as to which software you prefer for design purposes, both for those issues and others, I would much appreciate it.

As always C&C is much appreciated,

Thanks Guys,

JB Designs

Justin Brolley - STL.png

The overall design looks good, but there are way too many stripes, muddying the yellow and blue together. At most I would put 6 stripes on the jerseys. There are also a couple of execution errors; The sock stripes are also too high, and the trademark symbol doesn't go on the jersey.

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

I had thought there might be too many stripes, but I pushed that notion aside in order to keep that symbolism. Unfortunately, that is something I think I can no longer ignore. That being said, here is an update to resolve that and a few of the execution issues noted by @NoE38

Justin Brolley - STL - 2.png

• JB Designs changed the title to STL Blues Concept (UPDATE 1)

Archived