American Collegiate Football Association: A Fictional College Football League

KINGCHANCELLOR

Heinrider University (Davenport, IA): The original blueblood university, Heinrider runs strong with 'Rawky' pride. HU was originally founded in 1888 by Richard Hamilton Heinrider, a wealthy aristocrat from London. He with 6 other universities and colleges founded what is today known as the ACFA, and in 1950 the ACFA had the National Championship game named after the man in honor of contributions to the Association. The university today is host to one of the winningest programs in the nation...ironic given the fact HU only has 1 national title. That hasn't discouraged the school, as boosters and donors continue to pour millions of dollars into the program, a feat which almost paid off in 2016 when Heinrider almost ran away with the National Championship against Boston State in a triple OT shootout. The Hawks to look forward to 2017, where they'll be on the hunt for a third NSIX title.

krEiTHC.jpg

NhFvMmo.jpg

pqcfYB6.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purple and black is not a very good color scheme, but it's not terrible in this case.  What drives me up the wall, though, is how only ONE of the jerseys has three colors.  You can practically hear my brain exploding from here...

"It is better to have fought and lost than to not have fought at all."

On 12/2/2017 at 9:23 AM, KINGCHANCELLOR said:

Appleton College a.k.a Appletown (Appleton, WI): If you were to open a dictionary and look up the words incompetence, dumpster fire, sad, or embarrassing...you'd see the logo for Wisconsin's own Appleton College, known affectionately by fans as Appletown. In the 90's the Foxes were a national powerhouse, but now they are a half-dead carcass left in the desert... left to die by the football gods. But why is that? Between 1997-2000 the Foxes were caught in a slew of scandals, including but not limited to bribing recruits with money, alleged in-game cheating, and the even stranger scandal of head coach Tom Fisher using the alias 'Rodney Hazelnut' at bars on campus to hit on undergrad girls...which ruined his marriage and led to his termination as head coach. All these scandals were too hard to ignore and in 2000, the ACFA handed down the death penalty to Appleton, stripping AC of the 1995 and 1996 Natties, and then banning the entire athletics program for two years. The Athletics program was reluctantly brought back in 2005 by the college with great fan fair, but Appleton hasn't been the same since.yp76oJl.jpgXJ3cl1E.jpg

kqP3DLj.jpg

All of these of been awesome and it's great seeing my template go to good use. And now my hometown gets a team? I'm ecstatic! The logo and the foxes nickname are perfect for this school being in the Fox Valley area. But for this school I'm wondering why the nickname (Appletown) is on the jerseys instead of the real name. Not a lot of people actually call it Appletown (if we do we call it A-Town but that's more jokingly), but this is a fictional series so that's fine. But I would put the university name instead of a nickname on the jersey. Other than that I love the design, numbers, and logo. Great job!

• KINGCHANCELLOR changed the title to American Collegiate Football Association: A Fictional College Football League

Archived