Brisbane Bullets Design a T-Shirt Competition

arcane

So my local NBL the Brisbane Bullets team had a design a t-shirt competition and I decided to submit an entry. The four finalist designs were announced yesterday and my design entry is 1 of them and is the main image on their splash screen for the voting on their Facebook page. The voting closes in approximately 22.5 hours from when this is posted.

Competitions rules and prize

http://www.vision6.com.au/em/forms/subscribe.php?db=418362&s=148847&a=64557&k=348c8b5

SKETCH YOUR WAY INTO BULLETS HISTORY

Competition:
-          Winning design will be produced in a strictly limited run, available for sale at Game 1.

Key Dates: 
-          Submissions Close: 4th October
-          Voting Opens: 5th October
-          Voting Closes: 9th October

Specifications: 
-          Must use the t-shirt template
-          Maximum of 3 flat colours in the design
-          Must be submitted digitally In PSD / EPS / PDF /AI
-          Max Files size 10MB
Prize:
-          2 x Gold VIP seats to Game 1 @ BEC on October 20.
-          The first Shirt produced in their design signed by the Brisbane Bullets Team

T-Shirt Template
Download here
DISCLAIMER
The entrant will licence, assign, authorise, consent or otherwise transfer to the Brisbane Bullets Basketball Club Pty Ltd all intellectual property rights, title and interest (including moral rights) throughout the world in and to all material sent or provided by the entrant to the Brisbane Bullets Basketball Club Pty Ltd and acknowledges and agrees that the material may be used without further reference or compensation to them. The entrant may be required to sign documentation as provided by the Brisbane Bullets Basketball Club Pty Ltd to give effect to the above

Voting link: http://www.vision6.com.au/em/forms/subscribe.php?db=419689&s=149704&a=64557&k=4071f63

My Design Entry

6Py3mFM.jpg

AzdjC6p.jpg

Other Designs Concepts

kd8bgzZ.jpg

C4n4P0B.jpg

5Zs57ot.jpg

4 hours ago, ChicagoOakland said:

Unrelated: I didn't know Mitchell & Ness was in the business of making full-fledged jersey kits now.

Related: I voted for your shirt, good work man!

They signed the deal with the NBL last year last year every team had a different design template now this year team has the same design but just i their team colours which sucks.

Thank you for voting

Archived