College Football Concept Helmets

drewbothwell

40 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Wow, lots going on here. I like the sparky head actually, it looks good. The maroon and both gold helmets are both nice. I dont like the white. I would also add more color to the black. 

I second this. More color on the black and white helmets. I love the maroon and yellow ones though

1 hour ago, CheeseBurger22 said:

I second this. More color on the black and white helmets. I love the maroon and yellow ones though

2 hours ago, Cardsblues02 said:

Wow, lots going on here. I like the sparky head actually, it looks good. The maroon and both gold helmets are both nice. I dont like the white. I would also add more color to the black. 

Maybe something like this?

asuw2.png

asub2.png

• Like 1

As much as I like this, Nova is a top tier FCS Football program that is consistently a National Title Contender. But if I am looking at the helmet, these look good. I really like the second option. Nova has a great color scheme IMO. Keep up the good work, I cant wait to see the next installment!

2 minutes ago, Cardsblues02 said:

As much as I like this, Nova is a top tier FCS Football program that is consistently a National Title Contender. But if I am looking at the helmet, these look good. I really like the second option. Nova has a great color scheme IMO. Keep up the good work, I cant wait to see the next installment!

Whoops! Well it's a Big East school anyway