Washington Bullets rebuilding logo

aloofgraphics

If you're going to post stuff from Instagram, please post it so that it automatically embeds. From your IG home page, click on the post you want to share, then open the menu in the bottom right corner of the box that pops up and click on Go To Post. Copy that URL into the reply box here on the boards and it should automatically embed. (Basically the URL you posted minus the ? and everything after.)

Also, I'm curious as to why you're posting photos of your computer screen. I understand you might not want your designs stolen, but it's hard to see the details and be able to give good feedback with this medium.

Personally, I like some context with concepts, too. Rather than just post an image (or a link to an image), post it and tell us a little bit about why you made some of the choices you made. Do you have a particular affinity for the Washington Bullets identity? Are you trying to stay true to their previous logos or adding your own twists? Why go with the colours you went with? Why go with the fonts you went with? Things like this will help you get more and better feedback.

Archived