Seattle Reign

builtbymachines

(Edit: Somehow the picture was right side up when I posted and viewed on my phone, but when I got home it was shown as being sideways. Think I fixed it now.)

Obviously this is a very rough draft, but here is my concept so far for my Seattle NHL expansion team.

The Seattle Reign.

I want to go for a look that embodies the Space Needle, but doesn't exactly look like a mirror image of it. The top part should (I hope) give off a crown type feel, and I want the 'S' to come off as very aggressive.

For colors, I want to go with a really dark green primary, a nice gold secondary, and a bright green highlight.

A problem I see right off the bat, is how I would seperate the image in order to have my colors sectioned off. I'm also worried it might not look so good on a jersey.

Let me know your thoughts!

2zyvm6x.jpg

1 hour ago, smzimbabwe said:

There's already a team in existence called the Seattle Reign. They might have something to say if an NHL team took the name.

I should have remembered that from previous research, but it completely slipped my mind. I will look in to changing the name to something original.

With that said, any advice on the actual design itself?

Archived