Arizona Coyotes Concept Update

NoE38_Concepts

I've been looking through my first concepts I had made, Just to compare them with what I'm creating now. I came across the first hockey concept I posted here, an idea for the Coyotes., and yeah, it was pretty bad. Inconsistent Striping, No TV Numbers, Phantom Yokes, and many other execution errors. Looking at it, I decided that I needed to update it.

I didn't keep much from the first attempt, but the striping pattern is derived from the sleeve stripes on my earlier concept. I then made the striping consistent across the uniform, removed the phantom yoke, changed the collar, and got rid of the logo mashup. The away features a yoke and the same striping pattern recoloured. I don't know why I wanted brown as the primary colour, so I made two versions, one with my colour scheme, and the other with their current scheme.

Version 1 (My Colour Scheme)

h5Zhzv8.png

Version 2 (Current Colour Scheme)

4Hqf6Yj.png

C&C is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

The new template that you made for the Yotes looks great, but I think both color schemes are just too drab. I think it’d be cool to see a little bit of turquoise thrown into the brown set to establish some sort of “pop” in the jerseys

That's what- She

Archived