First time!

fear10

Hello all and let me say that this is a great site and has helped me alot in making my first fantasy football uni's. I have been playing around finally with paint shop and came up with this for my team and would like some opinions on how good or bad I have done.

I would also like to know what program is good to use to make logos or stuff like that, I as you know use paint shop, Again great site and I look forward to posting some more.

fire%20unis.jpg

The helmet is awesome! Take off the stripe and you got a winner. Not exactly thrilled with the jerseys but for your "first time" not bad.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

the jerseys are kind of soccer-ish. but i like the pants and the helmet w/o the centre stripe. maybe black facemask too.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Yes it is the Flint Flames and yes I didn't color the purple a bit I was in a rush plus thats another great site misterhabs and very good job of getting all those helmets.

Like I said its my first time doing this and if I am not supposed to use the helmet without asking Im sorry and I will remove it. Thanks for the replies and looking forward to more critisism.

I don't care if you use the helmet. I can't really lay claim to it, as it wasn't my design. However, I did draw the version you're using. And you took it, recolored it and claimed it as your own. How am I supposed to feel?

I guess I'm just warning you. Don't lie or misrepresent yourself. Don't say, "Here's my latest design," when you used someone else's work. You're not fooling anyone. The people here are too savy for that. Many of us are not talented enough to design on our own. When we use other's work, we at least give them credit.

Am I over-reacting here?

Misterhabs I was just asking about the uni's and didnt mean to step on your toes with the helmet, I added the helmet last on the pic and didnt know any better about all this stuff, Like I said Im new to this and this is my first time doing something like this.

Thank you for the warning and no you are not over reacting because I now know how hard it it to do this stuff and I would probably feel the same way you do. Thanks again and I will try next time to make a helmet (God help me).

Archived