Uniform builder

lucky

Keeping in mind that I would have no idea how to do all this....

I'm of the opinion that the NikeTeam uniform builder is very cool and useful.  I was just thinking that there a lot of people on this board that seem to know their way around a computer and might be able to work on creating a uniform builder of their own.  

It would be great to start with a blank football jersey for example and have many more colors to choose from (maybe even be able to select any existing team color) as well as make any number using any number of fonts (including existing team fonts, too).   You get the idea.

Like I said, I feel dumb bringing this up when I would have no clue of how to design something like this, but I think the Nike thing is real close to being exactly what concept makers have been waiting for.  Just throwing it out there...maybe someone has already mulled this over.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

maybe have what niketeam has but more lettering/numbering styles, uniform choices from russell and powers and evan those by the designers on this board, and go further into customizing the uniforms by following the football portion with the neck and arm stripping, etc. also maybe have it on a c.d. for those willing to pay but have speial add ons like logos and lettering fonts that the customer asks for to make his/her uniforms a little more individualized.
sms.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived