International American Baseball League

southernbaseballteams2019

I made some of the teams name, and some explanations

And i might need some help with the others, if you want to name the cities i choose, leave a reply,

There 40 teams, 12 division, 2 Conference, One Winner!!

Northern Conference

Great Lake Division:

Buffalo

Ontario

Chicago

Green Bay

Erie

East Coast Division:

Portland

Norfolk

Atlantic City

Baltimore

Staten Island

Northwest:

Winnipeg

Vancouver

Seattle

Corvallis

Billings

Northeast:

Rhode Island

Concord

Pittsburgh

Boston

Hartford

Southern Conference

Appalachian Mountains Division:

Scranton

Chattanooga

New Brunswick

Atlanta

Charlotte

Central Division:

Colorado Springs

San Antonio

Kansas City

Omaha

Austin

Coastal Division:

Galveston

Biloxi

Tampa-Ybor

Charleston

New Orleans

Pacific Coast Division:

San Diego

Las Vegas

Arizona

Albuquerque

Anaheim

Fort Lauderdale Oysters - EIBA Champion - (2016 - Present) Buffalo Freeze - CBA - (2011 - Presents) Minnesota Firs - IFF (1987 - Presents)

spacer.png

Come on man. This is your third time doing the same thing with the same topic with zero concepts to start again. A couple of us have commented before offering help but now I’m really just confused on the motive. Come with some developed concepts to the CONCEPT forum, you’ve already been told.

spacer.png

Last time you started a thread on this, I told you not to start another one until you had more artwork. And yet here we are, another thread started with zero artwork. And so, once again, this is getting locked. Any more attempts to start a thread in the Concepts section without artwork will likely result in a suspension or ban.

Since you don't seem keen on clicking a link to read the Concepts Forum Guidelines, I will quote the relevant parts here for you:

• This is a graphic design forum. All concept threads must be focused on graphic design.
    • Sports fan fiction, simulation league and other story-based concepts are not permitted. 
    • Only provide enough background information to make any artistic choices make sense.
    • Artwork must be the focus of both the post and any feedback.
    • If a thread is unbalanced toward stories or simulations, with little effort put into design, it will be locked. This determination will be made at the moderators’ discretion.

• Constructive criticism must be used when commenting on concepts, be it positive or negative.
    • Any replies to concepts that simply state something to the effect of "OMG, this sux!" or "AWESOME!!!11!" that the moderator team encounters will be removed.

• Creators of concepts must demonstrate a willingness to improve their graphic design skills. 
    • If there is no willingness by the concept creator to improve his/her skills the concept thread will be locked.

• If a concept creator is not receptive or combative towards constructive criticism, the concept thread will be locked and the creator may be subject to CCSLC discipline.

• All concept threads must have the concept, or the initial concept of a series, present in the first post.  Any concept thread that does not contain a viewable concept will be deleted.
    • Do not post a "teaser image" in the first post of a concept thread.

Archived