Nigeria Jersey Concept

johnrafael

These patterns are awesome, and these jerseys totally feel like a real Nigeria national team jersey!

My only suggestion would be to stop the pattern on the home jersey before it reaches the numbers, rather than having a green box. You could then extend the pattern to the bottom of the shirt instead...

Also, on the away kit, is the quarter of the crest intentionally black & white instead of black & green?

Excellent work!

3 hours ago, vtgco said:

These patterns are awesome, and these jerseys totally feel like a real Nigeria national team jersey!

My only suggestion would be to stop the pattern on the home jersey before it reaches the numbers, rather than having a green box. You could then extend the pattern to the bottom of the shirt instead...

Also, on the away kit, is the quarter of the crest intentionally black & white instead of black & green?

Excellent work!

My idea with having a box in the back of the jersey is a nod to 90s' jerseys, when uniform technology wasn't that developed and boxes were common.

The text with wrong colour in the logo went completely unnoticed, but I corrected it for the second version. Now everything can be seen in one image.

Thanks for your comment.

Archived