2020 LA Chargers concept

heavybass

Whilst the Rams have had a complete :censored:show when it comes to their redesign, the Chargers decided to make their redesign simple and clean... flattening the bolt and removing the navy, the logo is praised by many and that includes this forum.... so I figured I would yet again guess with what they are going to unveil for uniforms and considering they are going back to simplicity with their rejuvenated retro bright looks... I would do the same.

WcTkNJmvZ_e2hZ7KpJNqFaCP2YlFhvASZQMWmtW7

qR4-MDyALZ6G0vZ-h0jnxEMHg135jSoWm4otr_bc

Oo9pKuzA8Y3i8OwJmiwIQQjf5JbN2Q7z2u3Ctcsb

You can only do so much with White, Blue and Yellow which is why they're gonna go with those colours... especially for home and the road, the alternate is a returns to the looks of the mid 70's/early 80's look with royal blue as well as sunshine yellow but with a white helmet.

• 3 weeks later...

So I was right about 8/10ths... still this is a fantastic update to a side that needed them, I would say it's equal to Denver's rebrand in the mid 90's... I can see why they didn't go with Powder Blue pants as there would of been 5 options... but I think Gold pants may get dropped at some point if the one helmet rule gets relaxed.

RZrKcbWm1YaT3Hzb5uldO-ACIkzvtZ5YkgaYzrOc

GAPdlvtjbk7rwtGMPZ9vpfhr9D0mO5UZoxBzYX4a

Og7H9tyktiOtxPCfSnScHujwrWfKDulruf3kXat5

vCVw9lisq4yVwpAyFs8tr79ToCpRkdJe4nUQ1W30

Archived