Logo for my youTube channel

1990hornet

Yes, it is improvement. Logo is much cleaner. There is one thing that's bugging me. There's too many fireworks or they are concentrated in one place I don't know. Is it supposed to be Mickey Mouse?

3 hours ago, Pava said:

Yes, it is improvement. Logo is much cleaner. There is one thing that's bugging me. There's too many fireworks or they are concentrated in one place I don't know. Is it supposed to be Mickey Mouse?

Yes, it's supposed to be a hidden Mickey.

Improvement, yes.

My critiques without an art background:

-Your channel’s old logo made it clear you were a Disney channel. The new one seems like a DIY logo to the untrained Disney fan. It might be tough to drive traffic as a result of the change. Flip-side, not including “Disney World” in the logo loosens up your focus and allows you to branch into other Orlando-based parks.

-I don’t like that the words “My” and “Fix” are rotated rather than being vertically or radically arched. It looks like you added two sections of WordArt next to the castle

-I like the firework concept, but it’s a little busy. I think you could remove some strokes to get the same effect in a cleaner presentation.

-I’m not a fan of the “Est. 2018” because it doesn’t add any information that is relevant nor interesting to the channel. And it might work against you dating your channel - both in that it’s not well established and that it might seem dated in a couple of years.

Archived