Reverse Retro 2.0 (32/32 Canadiens V 2 Added) COMPLETE

johne9109

Los Angeles Kings 

The Kings are really hard to predict. They have quite a few options due to the fact that they've changed uniforms quite often. You could do a reverse of last years Reverse Retro and make a yellow uniform, they could take their 00's uniforms and do any number of reverses including gold and forum blue, you could also take their original uniforms and do it in the current colors. I went down a similar route to the former. I took their 80's uniforms and put them into their current colors. That's what I like the best, but who really knows with the Kings

BievcYL.png

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (14/32 Kings Added)

Minnesota Wild

The wild face to big problems with reversing any of their uniforms; 1. I don't think anyone including the Wild want to see and red Wild uniform and 2. Their best option is their former alternate, but it doesn't really fit the retro portion of the Reverse Retro program. Now their previous outing was very well received so I think they're gonna go back to that well. Now when it was released there were people who were saying it looked like a Subway jersey; so to circumvent this I went the North Stars later uniform that used black as well. 

TUs5dqm.png

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (15/32 Wild Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (16/32 Canadiens Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (17/32 Predators Added)

New Jersey Devils

The Devils are another team that have had their next Reverse Retro all but confirmed; with them doing a Kansas City Scouts uniform. What hasn't been revealed though it the exact design they will go with. I decided to reverse the uniform and make it a red uniform to make it more in line with the Devils image and replaced the Scouts logo with the Devils logo

qlZagAq.png

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (18/32 Devils Added)

New York Islanders

This is another that has been heavily rumored and is exactly what a lot of fans, including myself, want to see. The Islanders return to the fisherman uniform. Now I wouldn't be surprised if the Islanders put the regular Islanders logo on it instead of the fisherman, but I really hope they go all the way with this. 

SdZHoVi.png

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (19/32 Islanders Added)

New York Rangers

The Rangers are a team that have a couple of options available to them. The one I'd like to see the most is their uniform from the late 70's; namely the dark uniform with the red and white reversed. However, that uniform is almost universally despised so I don't see it happening. Of course there is the option of a red Lady Liberty uniform, but I think the may skip that uniform this go around. So I am predicting they will go back to their early years and make a white uniform version of their  lighter blue uniforms from the 20's. I don't think this will be exactly what we see as they could go with colored gear over the tan and they could change the coloring of the numbers/striping, but I think overall it'll be something along these lines

eL4cRxo.png

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (20/32 Rangrs Added)

Ottawa Senators

I strongly feel that the Senators are gonna go for another red uniform; balancing their rotation of uniforms. That leaves the question, which uniform will they do this with? I went with the early 2000's alternate uniform as it feels like a natural extension of their current uniforms and let's be honest no one wants to see a return of the SENS uniforms. Some may say that they could go the original Senators uniforms, but they've fully extended that option with previous throwback uniforms.

hxQm4BE.png

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (21/32 Senators Added)

Philadelphia Flyers

The Flyers have essentially had the same uniforms with a few minor changes throughout the years and they could easily make a combination that we haven't seen before. However, I decided to go another route and one that I think the Flyers might do. I took the Philadelphia Quakers uniform and put it in the Flyers colors and replaced the wordmark with the Flyers logo.

tOeFOZ2.png

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (22/32 Flyers Added)

Pittsburgh Penguins

The Penguins might be the hardest to predict. They have so many options that they could pull from. I do think that they will do a another white uniform or a yellow uniform. I went with the latter and based it off of their uniforms from the 70's. I could've done a dark blue uniform, but for some reason I feel like they're gonna stick with the current colors

QqRqfoj.png

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (23/32 Penguins Added)

San Jose Sharks

I have a really strong feeling about this one. A few fears back is was heavily rumored that the Sharks were going to do a California Golden Seals uniform; while that never came to fruition I think now will be the time for them to do so. Now the question is do they do it in their current colors or do they go with the Seals colors? I say their current colors.

kHYOg6w.png

faQy9Li.png

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (24/32 Sharks Added)

Seattle Kraken

I know most people want to see the Kraken do a Metropolitans uniform for their Reverse Retro, but it's said that the Kraken will not be doing the Metropolitans; I think they want to save it for an outdoor game like the Winter Classic. So instead I think they will go for a Seattle Totems uniform. I went with their first design over the later diagonal text because I could see a very vocal group saying that if they did a vertical text they should've just done a Metropolitans uniform. I tried my best to also use all of the Kraken's colors, but the team could easily go for a different color pattern. 

Y26kNXS.png

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (25/32 Kraken Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (26/32 Blues Added)

Tampa Bay Lightning

I think this is what most are expecting to do for their Reverse Retro. It's a god awful jersey, but seeing the success of the Wild Wing jersey las go around this will probably sell. This also fixes the problem of the original having a blue sky and black water.

cksEOvw.png

• Like 4

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (27/32 Lightning Added)

Toronto Maple Leafs

After the underwhelming jersey from the previous Reverse Retro from the Leafs I think they'll pull out a uniform they haven't gone back to in quite a few years and one that can be properly reversed. So I went with their 1927 uniform and gave it a white reverse and the white jersey at the time wasn't a match design wise

3loFLhD.png

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (28/32 Maple Leafs Added)
22 hours ago, johne9109 said:

Tampa Bay Lightning

This also fixes the problem of the original having a blue sky and black water.

I don't think that was a problem, depending on the time of day and atmospheric conditions, the sky can look blue and the water black during a storm.

1fzzico9rlz41.png&f=1&nofb=1

Think that was the idea behind the original jersey, though it does work with the blue and black flipped.

The original Blues jersey had a white name on the back for 6 seasons as opposed to the 3 with all those outlines. It would be a lot easier on the eyes in just white.

The Maple Leafs jersey looks great with the colours flipped.

• Like 1

Vancouver Canucks

So this one was pretty much a gimmie as far as jersey goes this was pretty much me trying to predict the equipment for the rest of the uniform. I did change the logo a little bit as it's more of direct nod to the WHL Canucks logo with the flannel shirt rather than the suspenders look the Canucks are using. 

B7P4FPn.png

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (29/32 Canucks Added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (30/32 Golden Knights Added)

Washington Capitals 

This one is another gimmie pretty much. While it hasn't been confirmed; it is heavily implied that the Capitals are doing a black screaming eagle uniform. So that's exactly what I've done here. If it was up to me I would've done a red, white, and blue version of their Capital building alternate from the same time, but I know people have been calling for a return of this color scheme so I'm not surprised the Caps went this route

h2L7ABX.png

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Reverse Retro 2.0 (31/32 Capitals Added)