Minnesota Timberwolves Refresh - Concept

NeauXone

Trying my hand at fixing my favorite team's uniforms/court. They have good colors but don't use them all, and on top of that, the jersey design isn't exactly good. So I tried to make a concept utilizing all colors in an effective way with a better uniform design. The background is based on the team's social media format, which I replicated to the best of my ability.

Primary Uniforms

Association.png
Icon.png

The two primary uniforms. Green trees on the waist and collar, navy blue tree lined with green as the main shorts design, gray North Star on the middle of the shorts. 

Statement.png

Statement uniform is Aurora Green, with Navy striping and gray trees (Gives off the effect of trees covered in snow). North Star is changed to white instead of gray.

Court

C1.png

Decided to give the Wolves a court that wasn't just one color. I like the new wolf head at mid court so I left it alone, added the full wordmark to the baseline, and put sublimated trees on the court itself instead of the sideline.

City Uniform - Land of Ten Thousand Lakes

City.png

Inspired by Minnesota's nickname, the uniform features a Lake Blue to navy blue gradient to represent the water. The north star remains on the waist and the trees have been removed in favor of simple color blocking.

City Court

c2.png

Wolves have never had a city court before when they really should have in the past. So I decided to give them one to match the jerseys, featuring the script font from the jerseys and a gradient in the paint + apron.

Earned Jersey - 2000s Throwback

Earned.png

I have no idea if this is still a thing, but I made an earned jersey based off the Icon edition jerseys. It's a color swap that replicates the KG-era black alternate uniforms from the 2000s. Personally these are my favorites out of the whole set. I didn't make a court based on these because I don't think teams ever made courts specifically for Earned jerseys. 

• Like 8

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png

52 minutes ago, Spunky Brewster said:

Same critique as the comment above about the City Edition- love the idea, but maybe go with '10000 Lakes' instead of spelling it out? I'm kind of envisioning the two words stacked on top of each other, maybe with a watery wave in between? Just a thought, love your work on this though 

Didn't use the number because I don't think that's allowed in the NBA (76ers only use 'Sixers' on the front of the jersey as example)

image-2023-06-05-005249976.png