Boston Celtics Bill Russell City Jersey

johne9109

With the passing of Bill Russell I hope that what they were planning on doing as a City Edition uniform for this upcoming year becomes a Russell tribute uniform. So this is what I came up with. I took what was leaked a couple months back and modified it a bit. I lightened up the green to the regular Celtics green. I then took the bronze/gold that was on the uniform and then added a effect to something similar to the gold fleck that the Golden Knights use in their uniforms. I changed the font to a script font that the Celtics have used and in the clover I added the number 6 with the black band behind it. The jersey label is hidden in the main template so I also mocked up what would be around the label. Similar to recent Celtics city uniforms I put a quote by Russell and then 11 gold clovers with the years he won championships. I then put two gold basketballs for his two inductions into the basketball Hall of Fame

BOSBRBOSBR2

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

3 minutes ago, Saturn said:

Honestly, I think its perfect only I would remove the black band from the clover as it makes the 6 harder to see.

Here it is without the black band

BOSBR3

I personally like the black band so I made the band and number bigger and repositioned them to make them a little more visible

BOSBR4

ZUH86xc.png