the_grateful_ted's "Best Of" College Football: Week 8

#1: Ohio State vs Iowa

9OIBEfS.jpg

One IV drip of this please. 

#2: Louisville vs Pittsburgh

QEE2MPu.jpg 

Bridgewater era uniforms are way stronger for Louisville, but its fine enough and the colors are gorgeous. Best case for each team, one of those "sum is greater than the parts" matchups.

#3: SMU vs Cincinnati

eycRvF8.jpg 

Juxtaposed, this is a "parts are greater than their sum". I just really like each of these looks, and they look pretty good together as well. 

Honorable Mention: Wyoming vs Utah State

ufQSvmV.jpg

Utah State just didn't do enough. Wyoming is a top 3 look in CFB, but need more from the other side.

Dishonorable Mention #1: Clemson vs Syracuse

hs2ks7T.jpg

It sucks because this is each team's best look, just doesn't pair well together.

Dishonorable Mention #2: Oklahoma State vs Texas

c9iVA6e.jpg

There are so many elements I like, but the end result is pretty brutal. More than anything my frustration with the pokes continues.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, the_grateful_ted said:

Dishonorable Mention #2: Oklahoma State vs Texas

c9iVA6e.jpg

There are so many elements I like, but the end result is pretty brutal. More than anything my frustration with the pokes continues.

Oklahoma State’s refusal to wear throwback uniforms with throwback helmets still perplexes me. I don’t understand why they can’t do it.

• Like 3

Was hoping Ohio State would get a shoutout this week. While I still prefer the gray sleeves, we looked great with the scarlet socks and the black & gold of Iowa is a great color matchup.

Other than the golden helmets, I really liked Penn State-Minnesota as well. I think PSU could drop the helmet number and make that their full time look, the plain pants are simply inferior IMO.

REG-Z-PennStateWarren-1023-01.jpg?w=1080

• Like 1