NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Complete)

johne9109

• 4 months later...

Before we get to the next season with new uniforms I decided to come back and finish this series. I'll be taking each uniform that a team wore this past season and making a basketball version of it.

Here's Anaheim with their home, away, alternate, and reverse retro

ANAHBA

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Anaheim all uniforms added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Ducks and Coyotes all uniforms added)

Boston Bruins

When I went back to do the Bruins I had to make a minor adjustment to the home uni I had already put together. I changed the colors of the wordmark and numbers to better match the spoked B logo rather than the yellow I originally did. This was to help make the home and alternate stand out from each other. 

BOSHBA

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Ducks ,Coyotes, and Bruins all uniforms added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Sabres all uniforms added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Sabres and Flames all uniforms added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Sabres, Flames, and Hurricanes all uniforms added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Blackhawks and Avalanche all uniforms added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Blue Jackets, Stars, and Red Wings all uniforms added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Oilers, Panthers, and Kings all uniforms added)
  • johne9109 changed the title to NHL X NBA Crossover Series (Wild, Canadiens, and Predators all uniforms added)