Zero's concepts

Zerovoltz

Hi, my name is Gary.  I am just a guy out here with no professional training, and no skills.  I do my work using MS paint.  don't have and dont' know how to use Photoshop or other tools.  I really admire the high quality work so many of you do here utilizing those to make your creativity come to life.  Still, I wanted to be a part of this community and submit what I have.....and figured putting my stuff in one spot might be the best way to go about it.  I'll add/update as I make more.  Hope you enjoy...or hope if you don't enjoy, you take the time to say why.  Thanks again..

Made these for possible NFL team in Toronto.  Idea is to try and make it all of Canadas team as well.  North American River Otter mostly lives in the entirety of Canada.  Maple leaves across the front come from the Canadian Coat of Arms.  ...and the ALT Fall Foliage Edition is something I thought was a good way to utilize the leaves in a different way. Home, Road and ALT

Toronto Otters

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Zerovoltz
Added Otterhead logo
  • Like 1

Next is Portland/Oregon Goonies

Probably wont ever see a team use a movie trademark ever...but I thought this was interesting....was inspired by the pop culture jerseys someone else here made.  Anyhow... Gradient Goonies wordmark accross chest.  Spanish Doubloon upper right chest.  Copper Bones on both shoulders.  Goonies wordmark font for numbers and player names.  ALT is a Mama Fratelli speecial edition with Mama Fratelli helmet.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Chiefs concepts I posted elsewhere but didn't know how to link pictures...so posting again with better link.

Idea here is to try to present something that attempts to hold on to tradition and says "Chiefs" when you see it, while updating the look and modernizing it to fit todays football uniforms.  Removed black from the KC logo to match rest of uniform and brand.  Cheifs wordmark font for numbers replacing generic block.  Removed "sleeve" striping.  Added "KC" from logo two tone below neckline depending on color.  Added a yellow jersey and pants.  All can be mixed and matched.  Made two tone incongruent striping on pants.  

spacer.png

• Like 1

Decided to work on my favorite NHL team, the St. Louis Blues.  I became a fan back when they had Hull and Oates lighting it up, and that 90's uniform with the primary colors has always been my favorite.  Way better than the current look IMO.  Anyhow...I took the 90's uniform and gave it some upgraded.  Added trebble and bass clef to right and left shoulders respectively. Changed the striping pattern to resemble a musical bar and added notes. Increased the Blue Note logo and removed the white "St Louis" lettering from it. Took the striping off the shorts.

spacer.png

Columbus Blue Jackets reboot.  I've always thought this team has had some good foundational elements to work with, but they never can settle on a brand and look.  As you'll see with these, I feel that they should lean hard into their Civil War elements and their Artilery piece logo.  ...with that in mind.... I've added the civil war union rank of Ordance Seargeant...wich is the 3 chevrons with start in red.  Red was the color used by artillery soliders for their rank and insignia.  I've eliminated the ribbon around the cannon with the "Columbus Blue Jackets" wording.  Made the cannon itself a little bigger.  Used the Ohio State flag to stripe around the bottom of the uniform...and instead of using the "C" and the "A" for Captain and Alternate....I used the artillery uniform rank of Captain and Lieutenant on these.   The alternate "Starburst" is a depiction of hte cannon firing a bomb "bursting in air" so to speak in a starburst...gold colar and cuffs.  Ohio State flag moves to the shoulder boards for this Alt.  Hope you like it.

spacer.png