Tampa Bay Buccaneers Reboot

Zerovoltz

I was going over some things here and came across this Bucco Bruce skull logo made by Torch Creative that I really think is great.  I thought I'd use it and incorporate it into a Buccs concept.

What I have here is a creamsickle using this new logo on the helmet, no "sleeve" stripes.  Used Pittsburg Pirates MLB font for the numbers.  Pants and helmet stripe are same as original from 1976 more or less.  Toook the current skull and crossed swords form the current logo and removed the football.  Added that to the shoulder sides.  Made a pewter ALT with that same skull and crossed swords logo on the helmet.  

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Meh 1

I think this is a great start. I think it needs more red however. Maybe a red helmet with some added strokes around the logo, red or grey pants with the white uniform, and I think the orange jersey should be red with maybe an orange throwback/alternate. 

ZUH86xc.png

That Bucco Bruce skull logo is killer.  The next time the Bucs rebrand they should consider that IMMEDIATELY.  An amazing way to combine the early years of the franchise to the later success.

• Like 2

mainescarf.png