DCarp1231’s Best & Worst Matchups of NFL Week 9

This week’s lists were tricky to decide.

Best

Giants @ Raiders

Never thought I’d ever give the “Big Blue” Giants all red away set the time of day, but here we are. Loved the pop of bright color against the ALL TIMER Raiders regular home set.

spacer.png

Bills @ Bengals

Great color showcase here. Still wishing Cincy would just grow some nuts and condense to one set of white pants.

spacer.png

Cardinals @ Browns

I don’t know how to describe it, and maybe it’s just this specific image, but this matchup has “fall football” written all over it.

spacer.png

Honorable Mention

Buccaneers @ Texans

I dug this one. Tampa Bay needs pewter pants at all times. Houston looks great.

spacer.png

Worst

Seahawks @ Ravens

Both teams fudged this up. Baltimore needed black socks. Seattle should’ve went with grey pants and navy socks. So close yet soooo far away.

spacer.png

Colts @ Panthers

All white vs all black and a splash of blue. Oh joy.

spacer.png

Wild Card

Commanders @ Patriots

I didn’t hate this. It’s interesting because I thought Washington actually had the better uniform in this one. Still wish they had striping on the socks. Why did New England shelve the silver pants?

spacer.png

Have at it folks!

• Like 3

Despite the dumpster fire of Dallas' blues and silvers, and the Eagles white socks, a classic rivalry game with good color contrast could have been at least an HM over Seattle v Baltimore (helmets both too dark and definitely WAS vs NE.  Probably over the TB game due to TB going full white, and basically all the games other than Giants v Raiders (which suffers from the lighting in that dark-as-F dome.

B63DQXWPBBDMFC4JBYSKS2MMW4.jpg  a9a47237f4e1462786badd31b23638c7

WAS vs NE should be a top-notch game, but neither team has uniforms that maximize their color schemes and in WAS case, don't even look like NFL-caliber outfits.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 4 weeks later...