My Take on the Bulls City Editon

CaptainBuzKill

The one they released is very bland. Almost nothing going on. But I like that they are paying tribute to the old Chicago Stadium... Here's my take...

spacer.png

Removed white, make the red pop a bit more. Added the Bulls logo in red to give it a bit more life. Filled empty space with a subtle Street Map of Downtown Chicago, also added the original sign on the side of the jersey, with the 6 point stars Chicago is synonymous with.

Thoughts?

• Like 4

The placement of the  Bulls Logo seems a little... off.  Better than what we got though. Give Tom my congrats

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

12 hours ago, CaptainBuzKill said:

The one they released is very bland. Almost nothing going on. But I like that they are paying tribute to the old Chicago Stadium... Here's my take...

spacer.png

Removed white, make the red pop a bit more. Added the Bulls logo in red to give it a bit more life. Filled empty space with a subtle Street Map of Downtown Chicago, also added the original sign on the side of the jersey, with the 6 point stars Chicago is synonymous with.

Thoughts?

The street map is pretty easy to make out, so it's not subtle. It's a really good design anyway.