The 2023 Christmas League

MJWalker45

I took a page from Kit and Bone (kitandbone.com) and started making some home and away shirts based on prospective teams playing at Santa's Workshop during the year up to Christmas Eve. As a result the North Pole League has come to be. Here is the league badge, a Christmas tree with soccer ball ornamentation on it. 

LwjGOVC.png

First up is Christmas Forest, obviously inspired in name by Nottingham Forest, but I wanted to have a team that uses quartered jerseys. 

V3cbXTM.png

SYSdu8u.jpgdhx04sM.png

• Like 5

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

lpeEGO7.png

Even Yukon Cornelius can't stop this squad. It's Sasquatch F.C. Meant to represent the mountainous terrain around North Pole, the home kit is a mix of blues, greens, and whites. The blizzard kit is an all white affair, just like most people see before running into the bumble, though his bark is significantly worse than his bite nowadays. 

8t9JReK.jpgyqR2kFS.png

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

Ok I have to ask since you mentioned the abdominal show monster. Are heat and snow Meiser in consideration.

Not in this year's batch, but maybe I should include them next year if I do this again. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

LoOQYWr.png

Next up is Krampus FC. Always foretelling the imminent arrival of Saint Nicholas himself, Krampus FC are the team that enjoys the dark arts of football. No sticks, ropes, or black sacks in view, but they are the most physical team in the league.

OGJq9hE.pngVtyd74A.png

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

E3AmitY.png

St. Nick's AFC

And now it's time for the man in the hat! The 2022 Christmas League champions, Saint Nicholas AFC, shorthand St. Nick's, seem to have the ability to be everywhere on the field at any time. The home shirt is a standard double red design with green accents. The away shirt is meant to recall the winds and roads that St. nick uses to get presents to all who have earned them for the year. 

NAY7mRI.jpg2tjSLVG.jpg

• Like 2

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png