Fictional/created Player ideas/names

verbi

Hey everyone, this is my first real post here so not really sure how much interaction this will get. But to start I am curious if any of you guys have created athletes for a fictional league. And im curious to see/hear them as I have a ton of fictionally created leagues I do and am constantly looking for new players to fill them out. Im not much of a designer yet and get a lot of my team ideas, from either here or internet or just make them up. Ive been doing these "fake" leagues for almost ~ 8 years now and have a lot of different sports, but again just putting this out there to see if you guys have any cool names or payers backstories or player desgins and would just love to hear them even if I dont incorporate them in my leagues. Thanks, hope for some interaction lol

If you have Madden/2K/any sports game, look at the generated rookies and just lift their names

Sims townies work too

Otherwise, there are tons of name generators on the internet

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

17 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

If you have Madden/2K/any sports game, look at the generated rookies and just lift their names

Sims townies work too

Otherwise, there are tons of name generators on the internet

Yeah ive used teh generated rookies for a lot of them but I was just curious to see if any of you gusy had any specific ones lol, guess not though.