My modified helmets (and my FIRST post)

axlrush

well, i have always hated that facemask, and nobody really uses it anymore, kinda like the standard one they use on those helmets now. man those are totally 80s. people now use the "reciever or cornerback" variation of the 2 bar, or the use the "runnung back 3 bar, or the whole revolution helmet. all that aside, you did an AWESOME job on it. SWEET work. if you need good reference for the ohio high school part, check Ohio Helmet Project. this guy is good and hes got a LOT done so far.

good luck sir.

everyone can see my high school's helmet if you go to central>ohio capital then look at dublin coffman still in my opinion the best high school uniforms ive ever seen.

that is a pretty solid helment mac. What'd the rest of the unis look like?

well we have three jerseys a green is the prominent one, a black and a white and then three pairs of pants green black white. The good thing is the coach hates the monocrome look so white pants are always worn with the dark jerseys, on the shoulders are your basic shamrocks, and then numbers that on the green jersey are white outlined in green outlined in black if that makes any sense, and they put the players names on the back, one of the few high schools I have seen to do that.

They look like a college team, which is cool.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

All I'll say is that facemask is the facemask I'd be wearing if I were a football player, even a QB. Who wants to have a poked eye, broken nose or broken teeth from somebody's mitts in your face? (And what was Joe Theismann thinking with a SINGLE-BAR facemask? Discuss.)

[Theisman] This facemask ought to provide protection for my nose. I'm so glad I don't have to worry about my legs.

[/Theisman]

just ask Todd Sauerbrun (Carolina Panthers punter) about the openness of facemasks. nothing like a broke nose to change your mind on (literally) saving face.

nice job on the mask update.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived