A concept for my alma mater...

jr79

I've been messing about with this sort of thing in paint for ages in my spare time and stumbled across this place by chance this week... I'm nowhere near most of you in the talent stakes and am stuck with Paint (I like it though). I've never done a hockey sweater before because we basically don't have hockey here in Oz but after seeing the RC template (top notch!) I thought I'd have ago at some unis for my old HS using their existing crest and colours. Not sure how the mix of new/old striping works but I'm open to ideas. (I don't do logos hence the bland dark uniforms)

(Yes I know there is a lot of tidying up to be done on the numbers and template outlines, but I work ;))

villa_one.png

C&C always welcome, I want to improve!

liverpool-1.png

Yeah it's a strange one... the colours are supposed to be burgundy and gold but somewhere along the way some grey snuck in, and it's hard to make all 3 work together.

liverpool-1.png

I decided to do up some baseball unis with the BD template.

villa_base_concept_s.png

How about that alternate... Padres eat your heart out ;)

I want to sort of complete this concept now with a real wordmark (which could help with home and road alt baseball shirts, and a basketball uniform). I like the font that the simple A logo I've used is in but its a bit bland for a whole wordmark.

C&C away...

liverpool-1.png

Archived