Sacramento 49ers, New York Jets, Toronto Blue Jays

hubsportsfan17

I like the Sacramento. It is straightforward and clear and I like the diagnal direction of the oval/football. Perhaps "SACRAMENTO" could be black, or even omitted. It gets a little lost in there.

I like the concept of the Jets, but the distortion is a bit unnerving to me. The word "Jets" slants more with each letter and then gets jarred by the opposite slant on the jet's tail. If all the letters could have the same slant I think it would be cool. Also, with the green "slot" shaped background - I think there is an optical illusion going on. When I first look at it it almost looks like a peanut shape. I guess that is because it is right inside the oval shape of the football. Maybe only I see it, and maybe it is even a cool effect. I don't know, I just noticed it.

I like the return of the old blue jay head, leaf and colors. The only problem I have is that the blue letters get overwhelmed by the red of the leaf. Perhaps they could be outlined in white. I would like to see "TORONTO" placed below the leaf and horizontal. That would anchor the design nicely, since right now "BLUE JAYS" makes it a little top heavy. Heck, you could even remove "BLUE JAYS" from the top and place it horizontally along the bottom instead of "TORONTO".

I like them alot, especially the Sacramento one. The Jets one is ok, I don't know if I'd like to see it used though. The Blue Jays one is coming along, but I'm just not a fan of the font you used for it.

Archived