Just an idea

jeh-see

I was wondering what u guys thought of this idea i had yesterday.

What if all the leagues played a season wearing nothing but the ORIGINAL uniforms they had. What would that look like?

The problem i can see is that some of the teams have moved since there inception into their respective leagues (ie, Winnipeg Jets to Phoenix), but they leagues could either suck it up a year or the teams can just run with the original unis they wore upon the move (again, ie: the Black Coyotes unis). I think that would be great. Also, VERY interesting to see the concepts that emerge and the contrast in old and new (ie. the Toronto St. Pats vs. the Nashville Predators). Just thought I'd throw the idea out there and see if you guys can come up with some concepts and, especially those good putting unis into the NHL game series, coming up with some cool game shots of these

Let me know what u think

~UJ

ehh ignore that last post. teams like the blue jackets or bobcats

thats the fun part, they basically are wearing their original unis!!!! Charlotte IS wearing theirs and Columbus just changed the shoulder patch. Another downside to this concept would be NO alternate jerseys. But I think the style contrast between, say, the originial Lakers and the Bobcats or the orignial Baltimore Orioles and the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.....

~UJ

ehh ignore that last post. teams like the blue jackets or bobcats

thats the fun part, they basically are wearing their original unis!!!! Charlotte IS wearing theirs and Columbus just changed the shoulder patch. Another downside to this concept would be NO alternate jerseys. But I think the style contrast between, say, the originial Lakers and the Bobcats or the orignial Baltimore Orioles and the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.....

~UJ

But then you would have games where Charlotte plays Charlotte (Bobcats against Hornets).

Archived