Mitchell & Ness jackets

Gothamite

Don't think we've talked about this before, but Mitchell & Ness have a new line of throwback football jackets out.

You can see them at the Distant Replays shop.

Some of them are absolutely beautiful. I hate the Bears with a passion, but that's one fine looking jacket:

PAAAIAFFCOIPKEBN.jpg

Some are too busy for my taste:

PAAAAABOJFPMBIBM.jpg

Guess they don't have much faith in the Cowboys making the Super Bowl anytime soon, do they? :D

Some are, well, interesting:

PAAAAAEOEFAPPIBO.jpg

Yowza! My eyes! :P

I like some of these a lot. I'd like the Packers jacket a whole lot more if the logo wasn't sewn on crooked. I'd hate to pay $400 for a jacket and then have the patch resewn. :cursing:

I'm also wondering if anyone has any information on exclusives. The Packer Pro Shop at Lambeau Field has an exclusive - a great 1954-1957 M&N jacket in beautiful blue and gold. It's not available anywhere else, and it's not available on their website, so it makes me wonder how many other teams have M&N exclusives that we don't know about.

Does your team? Anybody been to the pro shop down at the stadium lately?

Distant Replays has these Button Down Baseball shirts that I really have wanted for awhile. Basically they are dress shirts that mated with baseball jerseys. I'd love to have a cardinals one to wear to work. My favorites that they have are:

PAAAIANMJHJJMABI.jpg

and even though I hate the cubs with a passion, I saw a guy wearing this at a Cubs/Reds game I went to this summer and it was money:

PAAAIAAJJJJCMABI.jpg

Anyway, to the topic at hand, those jackets are sweet. I've seen people wearing them, but they are typically 80's ones with sheen that they picked up at a thrift store.

Archived