Ot: fixing an error in your posts

-kj

I've noticed that lately, we've been getting a few duplicate posts or topics because someone either someone accidentally saves too early or otherwise makes an error. They want to correct their post, but they don't know how, so they make a second, more correct post.

Well, I'm here to inform those of you that may not know that there is, in fact, a better way.

ccslp-psa.gif

That's right, you can edit your post. The whole thing. Make any changes you want. (And what's cooler, it doesn't even designate it has having been edited, so you could even go back and change history! I know it's happened before. :laugh: )

Always tryin' to help out where I can. :)

(However, you can't go back and edit the title of your posts.  So, this is stuck as a "publis service announcement," whatever that is.  Oops.  :P )

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I know, I had already posted the second one before I knew I had posted the first one. I couldn't just delete the first one.

Yeah, I've had that happen, too.  It's weird, really.  That's not really what I was talking about, but it reminded me of it.  I didn't mean it as anything personal against ya, just thought I'd try and be helpful.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived