SPRING TRAINING ROAD TRIP!

amare32

My buddy and I are taking a mini-road trip in March. We're going to Jupiter, FL for the Marlins and Orioles on the afternoon of Saturday 03.26. Then we drive north for an evening match-up between the Nats and Dodgers in Melbourne.

I'm looking for recommendations for hotels, restaurants and bars in Melbourne, preferrably near to Space Coast Stadium. If you're familiar w/ the area, please pass along any tips you might have. Many thanks.

why not just check it out in AZ?

Any excuse for a road trip is better than watching it at home.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

A buddy of mine from lawskool is from MIA. He lives in NY now, but we're gonna meet to see the Heat host the Suns on Friday night. Then Saturday we're driving up the coast for baseball. He's a Marlins fan and we both lived in DC during lawskool. Should be fun.

I'll prolly catch a couple Spring Training games here, too. I usually go down to Tucson to see the Diamondbacks play. But I live in Central Phoenix and I'm a season ticket holder, so local Spring Training games don't hold quite the attraction they might otherwise. A road trip, however, is an entirely different story.

A buddy of mine from lawskool is from MIA. He lives in NY now, but we're gonna meet to see the Heat host the Suns on Friday night. Then Saturday we're driving up the coast for baseball. He's a Marlins fan and we both lived in DC during lawskool. Should be fun.

I'll prolly catch a couple Spring Training games here, too. I usually go down to Tucson to see the Diamondbacks play. But I live in Central Phoenix and I'm a season ticket holder, so local Spring Training games don't hold quite the attraction they might otherwise. A road trip, however, is an entirely different story.

I usually go to Surprise to see the Royals or Rangers, or Tucson to see the D-Backs as well. But I am all over during Spring Training. God I love living in Phoenix during March. 2 Games one day usually under $20, and under 10 miles

Archived