Looking for a Jays Jersey

29a

Hello all,

I was just wondering about vintage Jays jerseys. I'm not at all a fan of the new set and wanted to get a 1990s version Jays jersey. Mitchell & Ness only makes a Fielder pullover but I'm more into the blue button-up version. Aside from eBay (which doesn't have any in my size), am I SOL?

Thanks in advance

I purchased a 1991 Blue Jays road jersey (with an all-star patch) at the Blue Jays team shop at the Rogers Centre during the 2003 season for $115 (including taxes) Canadian.

The jersey is authentic and game issued.

There was still a rack full of 'em last I checked at the end of 2004.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I purchased a 1991 Blue Jays road jersey (with an all-star patch) at the Blue Jays team shop at the Rogers Centre during the 2003 season for $115 (including taxes) Canadian.

Yep, I remember seeing a Timlin home in that rack...almost bought it...but settled for a Halladay BP jersey instead.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Wow... Thanks CC and Ryan

Did they have any button-up blue ones (at the time that you recall)? I'm thinking of buying one and World Series-afying it

:D

They didn't wear blue button up jerseys until 1994, after the World Series -- I don't recall seeing any there but the stock changes a lot.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I still cant get used to the Rogers Centre...but it makes sense why the named it that...it makes it sound like more of a multipurpose facility then just a sterile ball park...

BTW...my dads company designed the new Rogers Centre logo...and no, they had nothing to do with the naming....

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived