A new London Monarchs' concept

GeorgesL

I re-did the London Monarchs' uniform, with purple and black, instead of the traditional red and blue. The uniforms are a hybrid between the Rockies and the Mariners.

londonjerseys.jpg

What do you think of this one? I'm not sure about the cap logo.

I'll agree about the cap logo - looks a lot like the Toronto Maple Leafs' "TML" logo without the "T". I'm also not keen on the wide pinstripes on the home - they should be closer together than how you have them depicted.

But if you're going to use them like that, try a white outline around the lettering and numbers - it should make them stand out a little more and it won't look like that it's all part of the design.

That's a problem I have with the Yankees' home uniforms - aside from, of course, they're Yankee uniforms... :P

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

It's got "Rockies" written right over it. Almost the same font and color scheme, and same player too :D

I don't like the cap logo. There's not need to have both city and nicknames abbreviated on the cap. Either have the L or the M, not both.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

i'd have to say its your best monarchs concept yet

Oh, I think this concept rocks! Purple and black? How can you go wrong? The only problem? The primary cap logo. I didn't care for it much once I created it.

Archived