2003 mlb style guide club art files

Chaffee6

It's not media (we have access to logos through the MLB media site, but not uniforms or other art).  I think it is more for the MLB teams and suppliers.

Having worked with retailers, jersey & t-shirt sales; one way to get into the site is a password that you receive from MLB after paying a franchise fee (cha-ching). A friend of mine who has his own business, paid for using the American League. He is authorized to print and sell only AL "wear".

Now I don't know how he gets into the site.

That's all I know about it.

:P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

"Crafty"?  Please explain.  If you do not wish to explain, but can get into the site, please see if you could get the Red Sox and Marlins art files for me...I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.  Chaffee6@aol.com.

You can still get "into" the 2003 site (as well as the 2001 and 2002), but you CANNOT get the art files.  We USED to - because there was a flaw in their ASP programming - but it's been fixed.

2001 Style Guide

2002 Style Guide

2003 Style Guide

I've attempted to gain legitimate access to the MLBStyleGuide.com site, and received a very nice letter (sent certified, in fact) from the MLB office telling me NO.  They said that they supported my idea of a "Society for Sports Uniforms Research" group and site, but they are extremely paranoid about this stuff finding its way across the internet.

I'm still trying...they've at least given me access to the MLB Pressbox site...

http://www.mlbstyleguide.com/secure....ult.htm

That seems to be the setup to get to a team file. Not hard to figure out as it is taken straight from the public guide. Problem is, it knows you aren't logged in so it takes you to the homepage and in the address bar a denied etc. is entered into the link. Grrr...

Archived